Produce Type 1 ultrapure water with consistent quality for your most demanding and sensitive applications with the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ GenPure™ system.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed maximizing cartridge life.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring:
- Real-time TOC monitoring allows continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
- System offers UV Photo-oxidation 185/254nm.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included with one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy
Quick-connect cartridge replacement
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send—interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off
Downloadables: Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Water Purification System Brochure
Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Water Purification System - Quick Reference Guide